Not so sure if that nice is guy actually flirting with you is just being nice? There is a way for you to fin out exactly if a guy likes you through body language and simply by being extra attentive.
Below are 10 ways wherein men unconsciously and even consciously let you know that they have the digs for you.
1. That lovely smile he’s showing off? It’s a sure sign that he is flirting with you and wants you to know that he’s really interested in you. If you see that your guy is smiling at you, there’s a 99.99% chance that he likes you and probably wants to approach you. If you like hi, you can go ahead and be the one to approach him first, helps if your guy is on the shy side. Just smile back and try to start a light conversation with him.
2. It is extremely difficult to build that much needed first connection with shy guys. If you see that a guy is actually blushing when around you, then it is a sure sign that he is trying to flirt with you. But not only shy guys blush, all of them does especially when they see a beautiful girl or someone who they really like.
3. If a guy holds an eye contact with you longer than the average person, then you can be sure that the guy really likes you. Remember that eye contact is crucial during communication and no matter how long a guy tries to make eye contact with you, know that the mere effort of trying to do so is a sign that he is really into you and wants to make that connection.
4. Mirroring usually happens between a guy and a girl only when we really like someone. It is a fact that men sometimes mirror a woman’s actions without being aware that they are doing so. Mirroring ranges from blink rates, manner of speaking to laughing together. Most dating websites advise guys to use the mirroring technique when flirting with girls, so you never know, that guy who is laughing along with you might be actually mirroring you.
5. Another macho sign that a guy is flirting with you is when he stands with his hands on the hips or even hooks his thumbs in his belt loops.
6. Another sure sign that a guy likes you is when he touches you. Maybe a slight brush on the shoulder or something as bold as tucking a wisp of hair behind your ears. Now if a guy accidentally touches you, it means that he wants to get your attention, so if you like that guy, go ahead and flirt back!
7. While having a conversation with a guy, whether you like him or not, watch out for that moment when he tilts his head. If the guy tilts his head towards you, it is a sign that he is actively listening to you and is very attentive to every single word you are saying.
8. It has been scientifically proven that when we’re attracted to someone, our pupils dilate and they become larger. So next time you are in talking with a guy, notice if his eyes keep on dilating, it is a very obvious sign that he adores you and is really interested with you.
9. Another very common sign that a guy is definitely flirting with you is when his eyes remain widened and his eyebrows are actually raised while in a conversation with you. Watch out for those telltale signs, as they can be rather obvious!
10. Do you fidget when you’re around someone you like? Well that makes the two of you. If you notice a guy is fidgeting while around you, then that is because he is really interested in you and thus a bit nervous to probably start a conversation around you. Well end his misery and initiate the conversation yourself!